Sunday, January 16, 2011

Have you had your Starbucks today?

Let me tell you about my day. I woke up this morning with a need. I needed a new pair of running shoes and was on a mission to get a pair. I showered and began getting dressed when I got a random text from a friend of mine. Me and said friend have been talking about needing to meet up and chat, but schedules and such always managed to get in the way. Not today though. We decided to meet at the mall and get some coffee, catch up and of course shop! I'm so glad the stars aligned  and our little outing happened. That wasn't the end though. She had to leave and I needed to meet some friends for some wedding planning. Talk about a "wake me up". I have NEVER laughed harder! Who knew wedding preparations could be so fun?! I felt sorry for everyone else in the bridal shop because they weren't having nearly as much fun as our crew. ( I also feel sorry for the bride who thought the "westward ho" dress was cute.) LOL. 
This leads me to my angel dust: Starbucks may wake up your insides, but great friends wake up your spirits!

No comments:

Post a Comment