Friday, January 14, 2011

Bumps, bruises and band aids

I woke up this morning with sleep still in my eyes wanting nothing more than to hit the alarm to turn it off and go back to sleep......until I felt like getting up! That didn't happen. There's something called a job that totally got in the way of that. So being the dutiful employee I went about my morning routine. I walked upstairs and in my bedroom to get the belt I had intentions on wearing. Innocent right?! WRONG!! I seemingly forgot....no just didn't think to consider that my closet door opens towards my bedroom door and at the time they were both open. So guess who put her head down, reason unknown, to put her head back up only to be attacked by the door! (Okay so maybe it wasn't quite an attack). lol. I can't begin to describe the pain, the annoyance, the SHAME! Anywho I said a silent prayer that the knot above my eye wouldn't welp up and turn too many colors otherwise there was no way I was going to work. Lucky for me the welp didn't turn out too bad. Unfortunately, for me this didn't end  my bout with injuries/ailments. I suffered with minor things such as a bloody nose, a constant headache, and an oozing bloody finger.Lucky for me I made it through the day still breathing!

This leads me to my angel dust: Life is precious. Bubblewrap is cheap. Feel free to use one to protect the other!

No comments:

Post a Comment